Standard is looking for an individual to help manage and coordinate technical functions, operations and revenue generation for all areas of the technical services department relative to installation preparation, integration and performance of technical product managers, phone support and parts analysis, pricing and inventory recommendations. Help develop, implement and manage all departmental procedures and processes, in coordination with the Director of Technical Services, to enable technical services to effectively and efficiently plan, communicate, and accomplish organizational and revenue goals for the department.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Account for all technician’s parts usage and coordinate timely billing return to inventory as appropriate.
- Help to implement, improve and maintain systematic use of field report and technical case data management to improve departmental efficiency, skills and communication.
- Develop, implement and maintain standardized method for reporting and tracking all product issues with suppliers and customers.
- Screen and approve submitted department employee expense reports for accuracy, completeness, timeliness and adherence to corporate travel policies.
- Manage and coordinate all administrative and billing aspects of service contracts and renewals, phone support and any other revenue generating activities.
- Ensure adherence in the department to all policies and procedures while working to improve and streamline process improvements.
- Document all procedures within the Technical Services Operations group and insure clear and effective communication to entire staff.
- Provide training and coordinate improvements on software and systems used by the Technical Services group to promote efficiencies throughout the department.
- Experience in coordinating tasks and revenue generation in a technical services environment.
- Knowledge and experience in multi-tasking and supporting detailed projects.
- Excellent analytical, facilitative and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience with SalesForce CRM
- Excellent team and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to achieve, deliver, and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.