Standard is looking for an individual to coordinate and support sales and marketing office operations. The ideal candidate will have a strong customer service background, attention to detail, high capability of understanding B2B operations, amazing organization skills, and willingness to be a part of a team. Job duties will include database management (Salesforce.com), administrative tasks, and marketing tasks with opportunities for growth.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create and maintain opportunities and quotes in Salesforce;
- Maintain mailing lists, accounts and contacts in Salesforce;
- Schedule VIP demonstrations at national demonstration center;
- Schedule and arrange conference calls and webinars for sales team;
- Book travel and accommodations for VIP demonstrations, as well as for national and international events such as tradeshows and open houses;
- Prepare and deliver sales materials to sales team;
- Work within budget;
- Work in complete cooperation/partnership with the sales, marketing, customer service, IT and technical teams, while projecting a great, can do, cooperative attitude in your day to day dealings with all team members, partners and customers.
Qualifications, Skills and Education Requirements
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office products and experience with CRM systems;
- Experience with Salesforce.com a plus;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills in a diversified workload environment with good attention to detail;
- Team player;
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree;
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience with sales or customer support.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.