Standard Duplicating Machines Corporation (Standard) is recognized as a leading North American distributor of print finishing and paper handling solutions, with a focus on quality, service, and support. Standard is currently looking for a high energy, experienced, and motivated individual to join our Technical Services Team as our Technical Trainer. This individual will assist our Service Organization with a growing multi-product line consisting of folders, collators, booklet makers, binders, cutters, paper roll processing and other products for the printing industry.
- Serve as lead instructor in delivery of technical training programs (specific products).
- Develop course materials and training aids to support operation and technical training programs.
- Maintain training equipment in ready state.
- Provide selective phone support to maintain expertise in products.
- Participate in field visits and training at customer sites.
- Minimum 5 years field service, equipment repair, and technical training experience
- Two-year technical degree or equivalent experience
- Electrical/Mechanical skill sets: multi-meter and reading electrical schematics a must
- Excellent communications, presentation, and listening skills
- Must be proficient working with all software within Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong planning and organizations skills with strong focus on attention to detail
- Willing and able to travel (anticipated up to 10% overnight travel)
- Resourcefulness, high energy and self-initiative are required.
Standard offers our employees a competitive benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), Life Insurance and Disability, Job Related Tuition Aid, a flexible work environment, and more. Come join our team today!
If interested in applying for this position, please email a copy of your cover letter and resume to email@example.com