Standard is currently looking for an ambitious, experienced, and motivated individual to join our Technical Services Team as Technical Services Operations Manager. Reporting to the Director of Technical Services, this key role will help manage and coordinate technical functions, operations, and revenue generation for all areas of the technical services department relative to installation preparation, integration and performance of technical product managers, phone support and parts analysis, pricing, and inventory recommendations.
- Account for all technician’s parts usage and coordinate timely billing return to inventory as appropriate.
- Help to implement, improve, and maintain systematic use of field report and technical case data management to improve departmental efficiency, skills, and communication.
- Develop, implement, and maintain standardized method for reporting and tracking all product issues with suppliers and customers.
- Screen and approve submitted department employee expense reports for accuracy, completeness, timeliness, and adherence to corporate travel policies.
- Manage and coordinate all administrative and billing aspects of service contracts and renewals, phone support and any other revenue generating activities.
- Ensure adherence in the department to all policies and procedures while working to improve and streamline process improvements.
- Document all procedures within the Technical Services Operations group and insure clear and effective communication to entire staff.
- Provide training and coordinate improvements on software and systems used by the Technical Services group to promote efficiencies throughout the department.
- Experience in coordinating tasks and revenue generation in a Technical Services environment.
- Print Industry knowledge and experience strongly preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in multi-tasking and supporting detailed projects.
- Excellent analytical, facilitative, and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in Microsoft Office suite and SalesForce CRM, preferred.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills is a must.
- Ability to achieve, deliver, and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.