This position will be the primary technical communication interface between Standard and its equipment provider, Hunkeler.
- Gather technical information and updates from manufacturer and distribute to relevant corporate personnel.
- Collect operational data from field installations and report details to manufacturer and Standard management towards continuous product improvement.
- Track performance issues on assigned product line.
- Develop realistic installation timelines for project team implementation.
- Troubleshoot equipment problems, collect service data, and support projects as assigned.
- Work with customers to identify and solidify complex functional equipment layouts.
- Support national and regional equipment trade shows.
- Identify printed materials needed for successful installations and operator training of assigned products.
- Develop and outline field installation and operator training procedures to create consistency in our field operations.
- Minimum 3 years field service equipment repair
- Two-year technical degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to travel primarily national and occasionally international locations
- Electrical/Mechanical skill sets: multi-meter usage, reading electrical schematics, plant/equipment layouts
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Experience in Microsoft Office suite
- Resourceful, good attitude, high energy and self-motivated
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org