To analyze and recommend improvements to the company’s replacement parts ordering, stocking and distribution methods.
Technical Operations Manager
- Develop and advise of minimum SDMC stock levels for new products in conjunction with relevant Technical Product Manager and Product Specialists
- Collect, develop, and advise of respective mean time between failure (MTBF) and mean time to repair (MTTR) data in conjunction with relevant Technical Product Manager
- Communicate with and negotiate replacement part pricing with suppliers
- Develop metrics to manage replacement parts inventory to maximize initial order fill rate
- Collect data to develop and refine customer spare parts kits by product
- Review slow moving parts inventory and recommend write downs, write-off’s or outright sales to 3rd parties
- Work with Finance to establish outsourcing where needed of common generic parts: bearings, belts, motors, gearboxes, and electronic components
- Investigate inventory discrepancies and/or adjustments as needed
- Communicate directly with suppliers to expedite extreme emergencies
- Work with Technical Product Managers to develop parts bulletin updates
- Set up recurring schedule to analyze parts sales on specific key products/items
- Review backorder reports for trends to improve parts order turnaround times
- Identify parts in current inventory used only on obsolete products
- Experience in coordinating and completing tasks in a services environment
- Knowledge and experience in multi-tasking and supporting detailed projects
- Excellent analytical, facilitative, and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Experience in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with SalesForce CRM
- Excellent team and interpersonal skills
- Ability to achieve, deliver, and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.