Standard Duplicating Machines Corporation (Standard) is recognized as a leading North American distributor of print finishing and paper handling solutions, with a focus on quality, service, and support. Standard is currently looking for a high energy, motivated, and experienced individual to provide administrative sales support for our talented team. This individual will be responsible for handling the needs of our Sales Team as well as the overall activities of the Business Operations Department with the objective of providing efficient execution of assigned projects and responsibilities with careful attention to detail.
- Provides critical support to the Sales and Business Operations Departments by making the selling process more efficient.
- Creates and maintains opportunities, quotes and proposals in Salesforce;
- Professional email presentation of proposals to partners and customers with follow up as needed;
- Builds strong relationships with Standard’s Sales Representatives as well as channel partner and supports them with sales materials as required;
- Updates product bundles and proposal templates in Salesforce;
- Works in complete cooperation and partnership with the sales, marketing, customer service, IT and technical teams, while projecting a great, can do, cooperative attitude in day-to-day dealings with all team members, prospects and customers.
- All other sales administrative and Salesforce related duties and tasks as assigned.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office products and experience with CRM systems;
- Experience with Salesforce.com is a must;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills in a diversified workload environment with good attention to detail;
- Team player;
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree;
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience with sales, sales support or customer success.
We look forward to hearing from candidates. Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.