Standard is looking for a Product Specialist for its portfolio of Horizon finishing solutions. This individual will report directly to the Director of Business Operations, and will help our sales team and partners discover our customers’ needs, analyze their applications, and match them with one of our state-of-the-art Horizon products.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop proficient understanding of Horizon products, with the ability to articulate, in a professional manner, their capabilities and benefits.
- Work closely with customers, dealers, and partners to analyze needs and recommend Horizon solutions.
- Develop and maintain application checklists for key Horizon solutions.
- Review, correct and help create proposals.
- Work with technical team to ensure smooth hand-off from pre-sale to post-sale.
- Support customer demonstrations as needed.
- Coordinate new Horizon product introductions, including the creation of sales tools such as training, presentations, competitive comparisons, and ROI models to support the sales team.
- Help collect and provide market and customer feedback to our manufacturing partners.
- Work in complete cooperation with the technical, marketing, customer service and finance departments in the company.
- Project a positive, can-do, cooperative attitude in day-to-day dealings with all team members, prospects, customers, and partners.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and CRM (Salesforce.com) applications.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, as well as time management, planning and organizational skills required to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
Experience with print finishing and/or digital printing desired.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.