Standard is currently looking for a high energy, motivated individual to join our Technical Services Team as a Mechanical Technician. This position will offer professional growth and development, as well as the opportunity for a promising career within the print industry. This individual will also assist our organization in servicing and supporting a wide variety of paper finishing products, with a focus on refurbishing our pre-owned equipment line.
- Assists the Technical Service Department with the repair and maintenance of preowned equipment and machinery.
- Troubleshoots equipment problems, collects service data, and supports projects as assigned.
- Maintains and manages Warehouse for parts and supplies, as needed.
- Supports in maintaining a safe and clean work environment.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of High school diploma.
- Minimum one year experience working with electrical/mechanical equipment.
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness and excitement to learn new information.
- Experience in Microsoft Office suite.
- Resourceful, good attitude, dependable, and self-motivated.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.