Standard Duplicating Machines Corporation is a leading supplier of print finishing equipment in North America. We are looking for a high energy, motivated, and experienced individual to administer, facilitate, and develop processes that maximize Standard’s use of Salesforce and FinancialForce platforms to achieve our company goals most effectively. This position has great growth potential, access to cutting-edge technology, and promises an opportunity to be part of an exciting, dynamic, and collaborative team.
- Support and collaborate with key members of Sales, Business Operations, Customer Service, Marketing, Finance, and Technical Services Departments to achieve effective and user-friendly processes.
- Identify system challenges, design, and implement enhancements to drive Standard’s business needs.
- Creating reports and dashboards as necessary across all business units.
- Assist with training users on FinancialForce and related procedures.
- Help define strategy and standard operating procedures (SOPs) for Salesforce systems.
- Ability to support change control for system maintenance, configuration, deployment sets and testing.
- Support and maintain permission sets, profiles, and user security.
- Understand and implement 3rd party applications as part of overall FinancialForce ERP functionality.
- All other responsibilities and duties as assigned.
Requirements & Skills:
- Minimum of 2 years of Administrator experience strongly preferred with the FinancialForce platform – specifically, SCM (now OPI) and FFA.
- Prior experience implementing or assisting with the implementation of at least one ERP system.
- FinancialForce and / or Salesforce certification(s) are a plus, or willingness to obtain.
- Experience with SOQL and/or SQL for querying data.
- Demonstrates excellent problem solving, listening, and time management skills.
- Focus on great customer service, follow through, and relationship management.
- Efficient organization skills, prioritization, time management, and strong ability to multi-task and collaborate.
- Clear and professional communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Standard offers our employees a competitive benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), Life Insurance and Disability, Job Related Tuition Aid, and the opportunity for a flexible work schedule.
We look forward to hearing from candidates like you! If interested in applying, please send your resume and cover letter to the following email address: email@example.com