About Standard Finishing
Standard Finishing is a leading supplier of print finishing and paper handling equipment in North America. We distribute Horizon and Hunkeler finishing products.
About This Position
Standard Finishing seeks a highly motivated and successful direct sales representative for our Northeast Region. This position’s duties will be calling on commercial, in-plant and direct mail printers.
General Responsibilities Include
- Prospecting and developing new opportunities and closing new business for our product lines.
- Developing a pipeline of sales opportunities within the designated territory and then executing on these opportunities.
- Performing sales presentations to our key accounts and customers.
- Driving and hosting customers at Standard’s demonstration facility located in Andover, MA.
- Consistently achieving outlined sales goals and measurables.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Utilizing salesforce to manage the designated territory and create quotes as needed.
- A minimum of 5 years related sales experience, and at least 3 years in the printing industry.
- Demonstrative history of achieving sales goals, with strong closing skills.
- Self-motivated and results driven.
- Ability to engage and sell to all decision makers, including owners, management and production levels and strength in maintaining and growing important business relationships.
- Efficient organization skills, prioritization, time management, and strong ability to multi-task.
- Excellent active listening and communication skills.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude with the skills set to work as a team.
- Experience with Salesforce and Outlook Office Suites is preferred.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Standard offers our employees a competitive benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), Job Related Tuition Aid, and the opportunity for an adaptive work schedule. Come join our team!
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org