Standard is looking for an experienced customer service individual with professional office experience and a highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Handle incoming communications from customers efficiently and accurately
- Utilize inventory system for product availability and product condition/status
- Refer any customer interested in products to Field Sales Managers or National Sales Manager
- Provide support relating to any and all customer service related questions: Pricing, product and parts information, sales policies
- Recommend and assist with the processing (i.e. set-ups) and analysis of parts for assigned products
- Input orders into billing system timely and accurately
- Handle incoming calls related to pricing, availability, returns, order status, product assistance.
- Candidate must be able to work in a professional, fast-paced office environment
- Be responsible to the needs of the customers and co-workers
- Experienced self-starter with leadership skills and someone looking for increasing responsibilities
- Possess the ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Candidate must be able to multi-task and have good interpersonal skills
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an office/customer service environment
- Associate’s degree or higher preferred
- Knowledge of and proficiency with Sales Force, Word, Excel and Financial Force is preferred.
Please send cover letter and resume to CustServJob@sdmc.com