Standard Finishing Systems, a division of Standard Duplicating Machines Corporation, is looking for an experienced Technical Trainer to assist our Service Organization with a growing multi-product line consisting of Folders, Collators, Booklet Makers, Binders, Cutters, Paper Roll Processing and other products for the Printing Industry.
- Serve as lead instructor in delivery of technical training programs (specific products).
- Develop course materials and training aids to support operation and technical training programs.
- Maintain training equipment in ready state.
- Provide selective phone support to maintain expertise in products.
- Participate in field visits and training at customer sites.
- Actively participate in sales presentations and customer product demonstrations
- Minimum 5 years field service, equipment repair, and technical training experience
- Two year technical degree or equivalent experience
- Electrical/Mechanical skill sets: multi-meter and reading electrical schematics a must
- Excellent communications, presentation, and listening skills
- Must be proficient working with all software within Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong Planning and organizations skills: (attention to details)
- Willing and able to travel (anticipated up to 25% overnight travel)
- Resourcefulness, high energy and self-initiative are required.