Standard is currently seeking an Accounting Assistant to join our accounting and finance team. This position requires strong attention to detail combined with good communication skills. The candidate will fit well in an environment that rewards bright, self-starting, energetic, focused individuals with ever increasing responsibility and challenge. Strong problem solving/organizational/decision-making skills, a good work ethic, and working well with others are all a must.
- Assist in all daily functions of the Finance Department including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, sales and credit approvals and inventory management.
- Review and approve RMAs
- Foreign currency conversion
- AP Vouchering
- Purchase Order AP Matching
- Administrative and data-entry duties
- Work as a team with other accounting staff members in standardizing practices and procedures
- Work with all departments to assist in the efficient and timely execution of operational functions
- Other projects and tasks, as needed
- Minimum Associate’s Degree
- 2+ years of related experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills required – ability to create formulas (V-lookups and Pivot table a plus)
- Excellent mathematical and computational skills
- Ability to apply strong problem solving techniques
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail required
- SalesForce/FinancialForce a plus
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.