September 4, 2019
Standard is looking for a Shipping and Receiving Clerk to assist with the expeditious and efficient movement of product through the distribution system.
- To receive and process accurately all inbound shipments from vendors within 24 hours of receipt in the warehouse.
- To pick, package and process accurately all orders within 24 hours of receipt in the warehouse (i.e., by the end of the next working day).
- To provide after hours parts support to customers that require 24/7 support.
- To load and unload trucks by hand, forklift or pallet trucks as required.
- To perform general building maintenance and cleaning as required.
- To assist the corporation with other responsibilities and duties as assigned.
- Ability to be on call 24/7 for emergency parts orders
- Forklift lift license preferred
- Ability to perform light building maintenance
- Ability to lift up to 100 pounds
- Proficient computer skills and the ability to learn new systems
- Experience with ClipperShip Software, WMS Software and RF Consoles is a plus