Standard is looking for a product expert for roll-processing solutions and to support the Standard sales team as well as our channel partners to help improve closing rate of projects.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop a proficient understanding of the products, with the ability to articulate, in a professional manner, their capabilities to prospects and customers.
- Provide product and application support to the sales team.
- Work closely with customers and prospects to analyze needs and develop complete solutions.
- Review, correct and create proposals using Salesforce.
- Assist with customer demonstrations.
- Coordinate new product introductions, including sales tools and training, as well as product set-up.
- Help collect and provide market and product feedback to our manufacturing partners.
- Work in complete cooperation with the sales, marketing and technical services teams, while projecting a great, can-do, cooperative attitude in day to day dealings with team members, partners and customers.
Qualifications, Skills and Education Requirements
- Experience with and aptitude for industrial technology products.
- Team player with excellent personal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, as well as time management, planning and organizational skills required to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience with print finishing or printing is a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office products and experience with CRM systems.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree.