Standard is looking for an Inside Sales Representative to drive sales by qualifying and following up on leads, as well as cross-selling to existing customers to create and win new opportunities. The ideal candidate will work in sync with our external sales team as well as the Marketing and Business Operations departments to expand our customer base.
Role and Responsibilities
- Mine databases, including Salesforce.com, for leads;
- Qualify incoming leads using phone and email. Coordinate with direct marketing manager to quickly follow up on marketing campaigns;
- Develop and implement micro-campaigns to turn new prospects into opportunities;
- Meet personal monthly sales targets for table-top and low production equipment;
- Manage and track all activities through Salesforce;
- Coordinate with field sales team to ensure sales objectives are met;
- Become an expert in Standard’s table-top and low production equipment;
- Work in complete cooperation/partnership with the sales, marketing, partner relations and customer service teams, while projecting a great, can do, cooperative attitude in your day to day dealings with all team members, channel partners, prospects and customers.
Qualifications, Skills and Education Requirements
- Strong and persuasive communicator by phone and email;
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office products and Salesforce.com;
- Proficient in using the internet as a research tool;
- Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills in a diversified workload environment with good attention to detail;
- Team player;
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree;
- Experience with printing or print finishing equipment a plus;
- Minimum 3-5 years of sales experience.