Standard is looking for an experienced inside sales individual to assist in the sales process.
Working within the Business Operations Department, the inside sales rep will interact with leads, prospects, customers and partners, primarily by phone and email, to increase sales of products and consumables:
- Mine databases, including Salesforce.com, for leads;
- Qualify incoming leads using phone and email. Coordinate with direct marketing manager to quickly follow up on marketing campaigns;
- Coordinate with field sales team to ensure sales objectives are met;
- Coordinate with product subject matter experts to provide timely feedback to partners and prospects;
- Support partner sales teams with proposals, samples and other tools;
- Manage and track all activities through Salesforce;
- Work in complete cooperation/partnership with the sales, marketing, partner relations and customer service teams, while projecting a great, can do, cooperative attitude in your day to day dealings with all team members, channel partners, prospects and customers.
- Strong and persuasive communicator by phone and email;
- Computer savvy with strong working knowledge of CRM (Salesforce.com) applications;
- Proficient in using the internet as a research tool;
- Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills in a diversified workload environment with good attention to detail;
- Strong team spirit and ability to work with different company departments;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Minimum 2 years of experience of inside sales, sales or customer service.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.